Bilingual Eng/Spanish-Quality and Food Safety-Local Candidates Only
Los Altos Food Products Inc. - City Industry, CA 91746
Created on Apr 13, 2012
Bilingual English & Spanish a must
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assists Plants in updating and maintaining Los Altos Food current food safety programs.
· Environmental Pathogen Control
· Food/Plant Security
· Ingredient lot traceability
· Food Safety Training
· Develop, maintain, and execute a new employee quality orientation plan
· Develop, maintain, and execute an annual quality training program for employees
· Prepare Customer Certificate of Analysis (COA's)
· Update and revise Quality Systems Manual
· Assist with Customer Specification Review
· Assist in issuing Internal Specifications
· Manage Pest Control Reports
· Manage Vendor Approval documents
· Assists Plants in developing and maintaining sanitation programs to maximize quality, food safety and efficient operations.
· Develops and implements sanitation best practices.
· Maintains and updates recall systems and procedures.
· Insures plant is in compliance with the FDA record keeping regulations for ingredients and finished products.
· Conducts two mock recalls annually and implements corrective actions as needed.
Perform and document the following audits:
· HACCP (daily)
· GMP’s (daily)
· Sanitation (daily)
· Pest control (monthly)
· 3rd party audits
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Excellent skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Ability to facilitate implementation of corporate food safety systems in a positive and proactive manner
· Bilingual in Spanish/English
Educations and Experience:
· Undergraduate degree in Food/Dairy Science, Microbiology, or associated discipline.
· Practical experience in food microbiology and food pathogen control.
· Experience working in HACCP controlled food processing systems.
· Experience in food plant sanitation and cleaning.
· At least 2 years experience in a supervisory/management role involving dairy or food quality assurance systems.
Salary Statement: The salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Easily apply to this job with Indeed Apply.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com