Food Technologist Intern – Limited – Collegedale, TN
Pay Rate Type:
Monday – Friday, 10 – 20 hours per week during 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. work day.
Posting End Date:
Spare and limited employees are not eligible for some company benefits such as medical insurance, participation in profit sharing-cash bonus, or Paid Time Off accruals for Vacations, Holidays, and Sick days.
The internship will be approximately 2 - 4 months duration.
· Intern will work in Corporate Technical Services assisting with Quality System and Ingredient related projects.
· Undergraduate work which includes successful completion of courses in some or all of the following: Biology, Chemistry, Food Quality, Food Safety, Nutrition.
· Computer skills: Must be proficient in using Microsoft’s Word and Excel programs.
· Self-motivated, with strong initiative and self direction.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to work effectively alone or in a team environment.
· Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Food Science, Food Technology, Nutrition, or equivalent.
· Previous food manufacturing experience.
**We are an Equal Opportunity Employer**
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com