Global Placement Firm
Learn More About Global Placement Firm
-Maintain, update or revise GMP, SSOP and HACCP programs as required.
-Conduct food security and food safety monitoring activities to assure
compliance with SSOP and HACCP requirements.
-Provide for training in food safety and regulatory issues for all
-Assure employee compliance with plant hygiene and sanitary policies.
-Supervise 1st and 2nd shift food safety monitors.
-Assist slaughter and fabrication operations with prevention of
-Assist with research studies designed to achieve continuous improvement in
-Analyze compliance problems, develop solutions, and test possible
solutions for implementation.
-Maintain plant ISO certification through ongoing duties as ISO management
-Assist in preparation for and follow-up response to third party or
customer plant audits.
-Attend meetings and perform various duties as needed or assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in animal science, food science, microbiology
or related field.
- Previous experience with food safety.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Regular communication with all levels of employees and management concerning
food safety and the HACCP programs.
- Interaction with USDA inspectors concerning food safety.
*Must be willing to travel occasionally
*Relocation Assistance Available
*Interview Travel Rebursement Available
This position is located in Iowa
We Value Diversity!
food, superintendent, beverage
Job Reference #