Sanitation Supervisor (75590) - FL, Naples
Req ID 75590 - Posted 04/17/2014 - Store - Florida - FL, Naples - Naples (10192) - Team/Department (1) - Full-Time - Store - Team Member - United States
The Sanitation Supervisor works with Store Leadership to maintain the overall high-quality condition of the store. This position plays a role in the responsibility of maintaining the safety of customers and Team Members by continuously monitoring the sales floor for debris and other types of hazards. They help Team Members with small department tasks, assist customers with questions and concerns and offer friendly assistance. They will also abide by the strictest standards of physical safety and sanitation.
- Coordinate all aspects of daily sanitation practices (such as sweep and cleaning logs for the sanitation team).
- Supervise, train, and mentor Sanitation Team Members.
- Keep department supplies filled and maintained.
- Follow established food safety procedures.
- Practice safe use of all tools and equipment required by the position.
- Practice proper care and maintenance of all equipment.
- Know and practice proper lifting techniques.
- Report safety violations and hazards immediately.
- Effectively communicate with all Team Members regarding proper department operations.
- Train Team Members in safe handling, use & storage of chemical supplies & equipment.
- Adhere to cleaning and maintenance schedules; keep sweep and sanitation logs current.
- Ensures bathrooms/hand wash stations are clean stocked with supplies.
- Empty trash containers and recyclables; bale cardboard.
- Coordinate special cleaning projects.
- Keep janitorial supply and storage area clean and organized,
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- Able to communicate effectively with others including Team Members, service vendors and Store Leadership.
- Must be self?motivated and solution orientated.
- Ability to follow instructions and established uniform procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to prioritize and make good decisions on when and how to repair various things.
- Ability to understand the needs of customers and the store.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to perform simple math operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Must be able to communicate and read in English.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
Essential Job Functions:
· Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
· Bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders. Bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and below shoulders and squat.
· Bend and lift loads, not to exceed 50 pounds. Push and pull carts weighing up to 100 pounds.
· Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation.
· Environmental exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, ovens, freezer, outdoors, etc.)
Number of Openings: 1.00
Benefits Category: 1
Close Date: 04/30/2014
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org