Director of Government and Scientific Affairs
for a growing food safety testing company
The company: A growing Diagnostics company which develops and commercializes rapid, accurate and cost-effective molecular assays for biopharmaceutical production, water and food safety testing and other industrial applications.
The role: Director, Government and Scientific Affairs will the external face of the Company to the scientific and regulatory bodies and will be responsible for the development and implementation of a global regulatory strategy that supports marketing goals and positions the Company and its products in a positive and credible way. The Director, Government and Scientific Affairs will act as a resource on issues related to regulations and represents the Company’s interests to various regulatory authorities. The Director, Government and Scientific Affairs will represent the Company on key industry committees and provides technical information to key customers.
We are seeking an excellent communicator with in-depth knowledge of the industrial microbiology market, regulatory bodies and processes in the field of food safety testing who has built customer relationships, and has the skill and ability to relate externally with the regulatory bodies. Previous experience in the regulatory sector (USDA, FDA) would be excellent. A minimum of an MS degree is required and a PhD is preferred. Location for the role is flexible (ideally within easy commute to the regulatory bodies).
· In- depth knowledge of industrial microbiology market.
· In-depth understanding of regulatory bodies and processes in the field of food safety testing.
· Some suitable experience in a marketing and/or sales role is important.
· Experience in the regulatory sector (USDA, FDA) strongly preferred.
· Demonstrated success at building customer relationships and understanding customer needs.
· Understanding of microbiology and molecular biology technologies and concepts.
· Excellent articulation skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts both verbally and in writing.
· Effective listening skills, independent and self-directed, team oriented, strong work ethic.
· Minimum of MS degree, PhD highly preferred
Qualified candidates may submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com