administrative support to the Food Safety Department to include: filing,
database uploading and monitoring, processing accounts payable, simple
data reporting, assist with training classes.
File/process large volumes of data or information accurately, including
uploads to Azzule and ICIX databases.
• Monitor water and pathogen samples and report exceptions to
• Process billings for department accounts payable.
• Effectively communicate with coworkers, public, and government.
• Be aware of Food Safety requirements and the supporting documentation.
• Under the guidance of Food Safety Manager, execute projects that meet
the objectives of Dole Fresh Vegetables.
• Follow all food Safety Requirements and Good Manufacturing Practices as
applicable to this position.
• Other duties as assigned.
High School and/or related equivalent experience.
2 -3 years in administrative support. Experience in food safety
requirements, auditing, and/or Dole Fresh Vegetables traceability and/or
farming operations is desirable.
Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills,
must be flexible, dependable, even-tempered. Problem solving skills
required, ability to work independently; competency in computer word
processing (MS Word) and Spreadsheet (Excel) required.
Excellent communications skills. Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred,
but not necesssary No travel required. Able to
work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.