Career Opportunities: Quality Assurance Supervisor (5521) - York, PA
Req Id 5521 - Posted 03/04/2014 - York Mfg Quality Assurance (40000049) - York Manufacturing Plant (MPYK) - US Bakery Products – Operations
general supervision of the Quality Assurance Manager, plans, coordinates and
implements quality assurance programs at the plant level and ensures
continuous production of products consistent with established standards.
· Performs all duties in accordance with IFS standards.
· Supervises the activities of the department including customarily and regularly directing, advising, and managing direct subordinates.
· Assesses subordinate productivity and efficiency in order to provide performance feedback and for recommendations for promotions and/or pay increases.
· Participates in the appropriate selection and usage of resources (materials, systems and/or equipment) required for the effective operation of the department.
· Provides for team member safety by promoting safe work practices, monitoring compliance with EHS policies, and minimizing physical hazards to promote an overall safe work environment.
· Monitors Quality Control programs to ensure process controls are met, documents activities, and brings about corrective action as needed.
· Assists in formula audits, documents audit results, and provides input and recommendations for necessary corrective action as needed.
· Also assists in external audits and documentation.
· Conducts food safety training, HACCP training, and annual GMP training.
· Supervises activities of Quality Assurance Auditors and Technicians.
· Monitors Quality Control Programs for incoming material inspections for ingredients.
· Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
· Demonstrates the “Dawn Values” of Team Dawn and supports the Circle of Excellence.
· Bachelors Degree in Science or related field.
· Three to five years of progressively more responsible quality assurance experience required.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org