Farms, Inc. is located in California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley, known
for high-quality consumer brands and innovative products. Bolthouse Farms is a market share leader in growing
and distributing carrots. In addition, Bolthouse
Farms produces and sells super-premium juices, smoothies, protein shakes
and café beverages under the Bolthouse Farms
brand name. In recent years, Bolthouse Farms
diversified its offerings by launching a line of premium refrigerated
yogurt dressings and extra virgin olive oil vinaigrettes. The Bolthouse Farms mission is to Inspire the Fresh
Revolution™ and change the way people consume healthy foods and beverages
– to learn more about the company’s mission and see the entire line of
current products, visit www.bolthouse.com.
Join the company that was named a top
food innovator by Fast Company Magazine! Read
the article here!
The Research Technologist will be an
experienced innovative team player and participate in (1) ideation, (2)
laboratory, pilot and production scale experiments as well as (3)
analytical work to support the R & D activities and provide technical
assistance to other departments.
• Conduct experiments at a desired
scale, individually or in a team, according to the experimental design to
support (1) commercial product / process development and (2) problem
• Provide experienced input and assist
other senior team members in product / process R & D.
• Conduct analytical tests on food /
beverage / ingredients to evaluate the product.
• Ensure product specifications and
regulations are met.
• Compile & analyze (statistically,
mathematically and / or graphically) test results and prepare &
• Document and maintain records.
• Knowledge of food: chemistry,
rheology, composition, analysis, processes and regulations.
• Knowledge of chemical composition,
structure, properties of substance, chemical processes and unit
• Excellent communication skills and computer
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Must have color vision to examine
differences in product quality.
• BA Degree, in Food Science.
• 0-2 years of food industry
• Master degree preferred.