To assist QA leadership in verifying restaurant and vendor compliance to CRW
QA and food safety programs.
- Responsible for the
accumulation of data, trend analysis and compilation of reports for all QA
and Food Safety functions to CRW leadership
- Responsible for processing store health inspections and assist store
managers with compliance to FDA Food Code standards.
- Assist QA Leader and Manager with conducting regular physical food product
evaluations with R&D, Operations and Category Leaders
- Monitor industry issues and communicate to team concerns or trends that may
affect the quality or supply of products or commodities.
- Insure supplier/distributor partners are utilizing HACCP, FDA and USDA
- Monitor Federal and State regulatory food safety issues and communicate
modifications and changes to the field
- 4-year college degree
- Minimum 2 years in food service or food manufacturing experience. Quality
Assurance experienced is preferred.
- Working knowledge of the FDA Food Code and state/local food code
- Exceptional verbal communication, presentation and computer skills
- ServSafe certified preferred
- Up to 25% travel may be required