Food & Beverage Consulting Service - Bridgeport,
A small food and beverage consulting firm is in the
process of opening a research and development laboratory to produce samples
for customers. Customers range from the world's largest food and beverage
companies to entrepreneurs interested in developing a variety of food and
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills
1. Well-spoken with excellent writing skills.
2. Patient and articulate when working with clients.
3. Able to organize and manage storage and work spaces to meet FDA Current
Good Manufacturing Practices requirements.
4. Understanding of food safety principles.
5. Understands the scientific terminology of the food industry.
6. Basic understanding and working knowledge of laboratory equipment used
in the food and beverage industry.
7. Mechanical inclination to perform simple repairs on processing and
8. Able to manage raw material inventory, and to work directly with
9. Supervise technicians during sample production.
10. Flexible in adapting to change and the needs of customers.
11. Candidate will work independently with minimal support and supervision.
Must be dependable, self-motivated, and trustworthy.
Education & Experience
Degree in culinary arts, food
science, biology, chemistry, or engineering preferred.
Experience in food or
beverage manufacturing, or the food service industry preferred.