Research Scientist – Food and Supplement Analysis - Nashville, TN
The Research Scientist – Food and Supplement Analysis is responsible for enhancing Aegis Sciences Corporation’s Nutrition Sciences and Food Safety Testing.
Qualified candidates for this position must have:
· Ph.D. in Nutritional Science, Nutritional Chemistry, Food Safety, Medicinal Chemistry, or related terminal degree in science is preferred
· Master of Science Degree in Nutritional Science, Nutritional Chemistry, Food Safety, or Medicinal Chemistry required; other Master’s Degree in science will be considered with applicable work experience
· Minimum of 2 years of direct experience performing dietary supplement label constituent testing and/or contaminant testing utilizing cGMP procedures is preferred
· Minimum of 2 years of direct experience in laboratory performing food purity and/or contaminant testing (other than microbiological assays) utilizing cGMP as appropriate may be considered based upon specific work experience
· Demonstrated organizational skills
Click here to apply.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org