, May 1 Fifteen
MBA students from Bangalore
were today admitted to a hospital here for suspected food poisoning
after they ate food at a hotel, official sources said.
86 members, including students and their faculty from Bangalore, came
to the city as part of study tour and stayed at a hotel-cum-lodge at Chikadpalli
area here yesterday, the officials said.
had their breakfast, lunch and dinner served to them at the hotel but
some of the students complained of stomach ache, vomitting and diarrhoea
since last night and were immediately rushed to a hospital.
(GHMC) officials who inspected the hotel kitchen following complaints
of contaminated food immediately ordered closure of the kitchen and took
the food samples for bacterial and quality analysis.
hotel authorities were asked to close their kitchen till the food test
results come,"a GHMC