Company has an exciting opportunity as a Food Safety Supervisor.
1. Directs, plans, and implements traceability testing and monitoring.
2. Responsible for vendor management related to food safety.
3. Ensures the facility meets all required food safety laws, regulations,
and corporate policies.
4. Responsible for the microbial program compliance for the facility.
Also, responsible for continued development and continuous improvement of
5. Responsible for food safety accountability for all hours of operation.
6. Responsible for allergen program management for the facility.
7. Accountable for HACCP and quality & food safety training for the
facility to ensure compliance and execution of required programs.
8. This position requires some travel. Expected percentage of travel for
this role is 5%.
9. Ensure adherence to all standard work processes, including K-LEAN
10. Responsible for compliance with all regulations. Food Safety - plant
in proper sanitary condition at all times, including allergen control,
pest control, guidelines followed. Compliance with food safety policies
11. Responsible for MCRSÂ® (Management Control Report System)
sustainability: Ensure achievement of all area / shift KPIs; ensure
adherence to and continuous improvement of all area / shift MCRSÂ®
12. Responsible for supporting the execution of relevant projects within
assigned area / shift.
13. Responsible for supporting talent management process for hourly
employees. Ensure Diversity and Inclusion meets / exceeds corporate
standards. Proactively engage in the development and training of hourly
labor and support such plans developed by plant leadership.
14. Maintain understanding of processes and functional interdependencies.
Recognize and escalate, as needed, those issues identified as risks to,
or opportunities to improve, plant performance.
With 2008 sales of nearly $13 billion, Kellogg Company (NYSE:K) is the
world’s leading producer of cereal and a leading producer of convenience
foods, including cookies, crackers, toaster pastries, cereal bars, frozen
waffles, and meat alternatives.
The company’s brands include Kellogg’s®, Keebler®, Pop-Tarts®, Eggo®,
Cheez-It®, All-Bran®, Mini-Wheats® Nutri-Grain®, Rice Krispies®, Special
K®, Chips Deluxe®, Famous Amos®, Sandies®, Carr’s®, Bear Naked®, Kashi®,
MorningStar Farms®, Gardenburger® and Stretch Island®. Kellogg products
are manufactured in 19 countries and marketed in more than 180 countries
around the world.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide
an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the
diverse talent of its people.
Kellogg EOE M/F/D/V