Pet Food Plant Manager - Position ID : N2801_JLF – Little Rock, AR
This details all the information about the job posting. To submit your résumé/CV, click on the 'Submit your Résumé/CV to this Job' button.
You can also use the the 'Send this Job to a Friend' button to have the job emailed to the person you choose. In addition, using the 'Tell & Share' icon will allow you to post the position to social networking sites, blogs, email, etc.
Operations / Management
Consumer Products and Services / Food Products & Services
Standard Management (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
130000 - 160000 United States Dollar
Little Rock, AR, US
MRINetwork™ is the world's largest executive search and recruitment organization. We have a global network of more than 1,000 offices. Management Recruiters - The Boston Group is our 5 office organization, established in 1966 to provide executive and management level staffing services to a wide variety of industries.
This key management role has overall responsibility for manufacturing and packaging of this dry pet food facility. This includes:
· Leading a culture of continuous improvement for food safety, personal safety, and operating excellence
· Developing budgets and goals for the facility that align with the corporate strategic plan
· Tracking and meeting the goals through Key Performance Indicators
· Ensuring that the facility is staffed with qualified motivated employees at all levels of responsibility
Boston Group Executive Offices
· A minimum of 10 years management / engineering experience in a pet food / food facility
· A minimum of 5 years management experience in a pet food facility
· Bachelors degree in engineering, food science, business or related technical field
· Experience and training may substitute for degree requirement
· Strong leadership, communications and problem solving skills
Keywords: pet food, plant manager, food safety, extrusion, SQF, HACCP
Qualified candidates send a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: jflakne@mri-boston
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com