Quality Manager – Snyder’s-Lance
Snyder's-Lance manufactures and markets snack foods throughout the United States and internationally. The Company's products include pretzels, sandwich crackers, potato chips, cookies, tortilla chips, restaurant style crackers, popcorn, nuts and other snacks. Snyder's-Lance has manufacturing facilities in North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Indiana, Georgia, Arizona, Massachusetts, Texas, Florida, Ohio, and Ontario, Canada. Products are sold under the Snyder's of Hanover, Lance, Krunchers!, Cape Cod, Jays, Grande, EatSmart Naturals, Tom's, Archway, O-Ke-Doke, Padrinos, and Stella D'oro brand names along with a number of private label and third party brands. Products are distributed widely through grocery and mass merchandisers, convenience stores, club stores, food service outlets and other channels.
Snyder's-Lance is publicly traded under the LNCE symbol. With more than 8,000 dedicated associate and over $1.6 billion in annual sales, Snyder's-Lance Inc. is well positioned to achieve its vision to become the premier provider of consumer-preferred, niche snack food brands and snack food solutions in the world.
This Quality Manager is responsible for managing, leading and coordinating all Quality and Sanitation programs, systems and support closely with local plant leadership and Corporate.
· Manage the assets of the Quality Assurance and Sanitation departments to achieve the goals of the organization.
· Insure all lab equipment is up-to-date and all employees are trained.
· Coordinate staff training in quality systems
· Mentor the plant food safety team
· Maintains/enhances all QA and Sanitation related procedures
· Champions plant sensory evaluation process and customer complaint reduction process
· Develop, implement, and assure adherence to the Master Sanitation program to ensure compliance with 3rd party and government regulations.
· Drive continuous improvement in Plant quality performance
· Responsible for the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure quality standards are met during production.
· Maintains employee relations and adheres to company policies taking disciplinary action when necessary
· Complete documentation in an efficient and timely manner
· Keep Management informed of deadlines and issues on a regular basis
· Functions as a safety team member
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s in food science is preferred or similar field or equivalent combination of education and experience with. 4-5 years of minimum experience. Supervisory experience is required.
Or… www.snyderslance.com/careers, job # 12397.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com