Food Technologist – Orange County,
Local Fruit and Flavor
company is seeking an entry level Food Technologist to assit
in new product development. This is a great opportunity for a new
graduate with a degree in food science to put their education to use in industry!
1. Prepare ingredients and cook formulas as written.
2. Set up and evaluate miscellaneous samples before shipment.
3. Develop new products that meet customers’ requirements and
established timelines by writing formulas, conducting lab and plant
experiments, working with sales and brokers and working with CCFF’s
Purchasing, Production and QA departments.
4. Write accurate formulas, processing procedures, specifications and
other technical documents that meet customer requirements and CCFF’s
Production, Purchasing, QA and Customer Service departments within
5. Conduct lab experiments to improve and optimize formulas and
processes while meeting customers’ requirements and CCFF’s Production,
Purchasing, QA and Customer Service requirements.
6. Conduct experiments to test new and alternate raw materials without
changing the quality of finished products per Purchasing and QA requests.
7. Provide technical services support to internal and external
customers by responding to miscellaneous technical questions and requests
within the Associate Food Technologist’s scope of responsibility.
8. Prepare specifications and other documents including entering
formulas in Unix when necessary
9. Miscellaneous tasks assigned by R&D Director.
A BS degree in Food Science or related major and minimum 3 years experience in R&D
Food & Beverage
or Apply Online
Are you looking for
a company with science in its DNA?
Lab Support, a division
of On Assignment, is a recognized leader in the scientific staffing
industry. Since 1985, our sole focus has been to place scientific
professionals at all career levels in contract, contract-to-hire and direct
hire positions. With a reputation for one-to-one career counseling and a
track record that includes the placement of over 200,000 scientists, Lab
Support has built a reputation as one of the best in the business.
Lab Support is supported
by a nationwide network of branches serving all major markets,
international branches in Europe, relationships with leading scientific
companies and over 25 years of experience.
For more information
visit us online at labsupport.com.
An Equal Opportunity