Aerotek is looking for a Quality
Assurance Specialist for a well known food company in the Lakeville, MN
The QA Manager will implement and monitor programs and procedures that
ensure consistent high quality products for their customers.
* Continue to develop Quality Assurance Systems.
* Monitor the implementation of quality assurance programs that meet
company and regulatory standards for safety, quality, and client company
* Manage, coordinate and cooperate with on-site audits or other
* Monitor the implementation of a comprehensive HACCP program in all
* Performs and monitors plant GMP inspections.
* B.S. Degree in Food Science related field.
* 3-5 years experience in Quality Assurance
* Certified in HACCP and/or Food Safety in an accredited college,
university or other commensurate course of study- Corporate QA experience
* Good communication skills required - will be working to resolve issues
at the plant and with customers
* Need to have a food background in Dairy.
Qualified candidates please email Lisa Callaghan at email@example.com
Required Skills for QA Food
BACHELORS DEGREE IN FOOD SCIENCE OR RELATED FIELD
3-5 YEARS OF QUALITY ASSURANCE EXPERIENCE
STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Join Aerotek Scientific LLCSM,
one of the fastest growing providers of scientific and clinical research
services in the nation. Due to our growth, we're constantly on the lookout
for qualified professionals to place in contract, contract-to-hire, and
permanent placement positions across the scientific and clinical research
communities. At Aerotek Scientific, we know it's more than just your
day-to-day responsibilities that can make or break a job. It's the support
you get. That's the reason Aerotek Scientific offers a variety of benefits
including medical, dental, optical, 401k, and many more. Don't put your
career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist.
Join the Aerotek Scientific team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are
equal opportunity employers.