Food poisoning: 50 taken ill in Rajasthan

Source of Article:  http://www.samaylive.com/news/food-poisoning-50-taken-ill-in-rajasthan/625498.html

Jaipur: At least 50 people fell ill after having food in a programme at Moresalashka village under Jhunjhanu district on Saturday. They were admitted to a local hospital.

According to reports, a large number of people gathered to participate in a social programme in the village where they were served with puri sabji. Immediately after having the food, 50 of them complained of vomiting bouts and diarrhoea.

They were taken to hospital where doctors have put some of them on drips.

Doctors attending on them said, they all are on the road to recovery."

 

 

 

Main Page

setstats            Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com

            If you have any comments, please  send your email to info@foodhaccp.com