Responsible for the pulling daily in-process samples, swabs, and special
project samples. Responsible for instrument checksof scales and Ohaus and
maintaining the pH calibration program.
• Learn and efficiently pull samples in an aseptic manner for all types of
samples scheduled and projects.
• Learn and efficiently perform lab tests presently conducted, and lab
testing initiated in the future.
• Will be expected to be flexible and at most times able to do multiple
test steps at once.
• Will be expected to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to assume duties without being asked and solve problems on an
• Should be quick and efficient with small motor activities.
• Will be expected to report results, able to act on the basis of the data.
• Must be able to follow instructions completely and in detail.
• Computer entry, report generation
• All other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• English Skills must be proficient to read and speak English
• Must be computer proficient
• Promote company culture