Technician – San Clemente, CA
The primary duties of the successful
candidate are In-process QC lab bench analytical testing and
providing some support to the Sensory group, in-process for the assigned
shift. This includes performing
odor tests and tasting. This position will be assigned to a specific shift.
* Perform analytical testing using various instrumentation, wet chemical
and physical measurements. Records and communicates analytical results in a
timely fashion to the Production Dept. and Quality Manager to ensure that
quality and plant productivity is maintained.
* Record the receipt in-process and finished product samples.
* Record data into a sample management system, LIMS and SAP.
* Follows all Lab and Site safety and GMP rules. Maintains work area in a
neat and organized manner. Completes all paperwork correctly and in an
"audit ready" manner, following proper scientific method.
* May be asked to provide minor sensory support as required to meet plant
productivity and quality goals.
* Perform other duties as required.
* Bachelor Degree - Chemistry or Food Science degree
* Two years experience in industry required.
* Strong sensory skills. Strong organizational skills
* Excellent communication skills, strong internal customer service skills.
* Understanding of basic math and chemistry.
* Experience working with various software applications.
Required Skills for Food
- BS CHEMISTRY
- 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Join Aerotek Scientific LLCSM,
one of the fastest growing providers of scientific and clinical research
services in the nation. Due to our growth, we're constantly on the lookout
for qualified professionals to place in contract, contract-to-hire, and
permanent placement positions across the scientific and clinical research
communities. At Aerotek Scientific, we know it's more than just your
day-to-day responsibilities that can make or break a job. It's the support
you get. That's the reason Aerotek Scientific offers a variety of benefits
including medical, dental, optical, 401k, and many more. Don't put your
career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist.
Join the Aerotek Scientific team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are
equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without
regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Aerotek Scientific - Orange County II, CA
1971 East 4th
Santa Ana, CA
TEL: (714) 347-1205
FAX: (714) 347-1289