Food Science Laboratory Technician – San Clemente, CA
Job Code : BHJOB3479_493964
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Biotech/Clinical/R&D/Science
Career Level : Entry Level
Compensation : 0.00 Per Year
Location : San Clemente CA US 92672
Job Description :
Kelly Scientific is seeking a Food Science Laboratory Technician for a flavor developer and manufacturer in the South Orange County Area.
Great entry-level opportunity for anyone interested in a career in food science!
· Perform small scale flavor compounding (100g batches) 50-75% of the time
· Assist quality control in performing physical and organoleptic evaluations of raw material and finished product.
· Perform analysis and measurements such as, pH, Brix, color, sensory testing and microbiological testing of raw material and final product
· Documentation of data and results
· Assist with creating Certificates of Analysis
· Perform others job related duties as requested
· BS degree in Food Science, Chemistry or other related field
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Must be computer literate
· Must be able to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time. Good hand dexterity for computer data input and lab equipment operation. Normal vision required to conduct experiments and to prepare and audit documents. Normal range of hearing required to answer phone calls. Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds, bend, stoop and twist in order to conduct experiments and process samples.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com