Facility Food Safety Leader-BLA00547 – Blair, NE
I Choose Opportunity.
Whatever job you're looking for, you can probably find it at Cargill. Our diverse partnerships across a variety of industries mean countless career opportunities for you. It's your choice. It's your future. And you can make it happen at Cargill.
20% - Work with
Corn Milling and CHN BU projects targeted to improve and standardize food
safety and microbiological practices.
5% - Manage the
facility Food Safety Team.
· 4-year college degree preferably in chemistry, food science, biology or microbiology.
· Extensive knowledge of FSSC 22000, PAS 220, Good Hygiene Practices, HACCP and Pre-Requisite programs.
· Work with external manufacturing locations is preferred
· Minimum 4 years supervisory experience.
· Minimum of 4 years food safety experience.
Cargill is an international producer and marketer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. Founded in 1865, the privately held company employs 131,000 people in 66 countries. Cargill helps customers succeed through collaboration and innovation, and is committed to applying its global knowledge and experience to help meet economic, environmental and social challenges wherever it does business. For more information, visit www.cargill.com
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer.
Quality Assurance/Food Safety
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org