Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Plant associate safety as a member of the Bakery Leadership Team
and leader of the Activities and Involvement Team.
• All Food Safety programs including HACCP and all record keeping
• Sanitation training of supervisors and hourly associates.
• Food Defense program and compliance.
• Sanitation Department and the sanitation of the facility (must be
inspection ready 24/7).
• Department budget, schedules, supplies, outside services, labor,
• Pest control program including compliance.
• A team member and communication point for consumer complaints.
• OSHA Regulatory Programs including compliance.
• Regulatory Affairs including inspections conducted by AIB-BRC, FDA,
PA AG, OSHA, and customer inspections.
• High School diploma or equivalent is required, Bachelors Degree or
equivalent preferred. 3-5 years experience in Food Processing
Sanitation Management preferred.
• Proven leader with labor relations experience.
• Must have an advanced knowledge of cleaning, pest control issues,
pesticides, mold assessment and sanitation inspections.
• Must have knowledge of FDA regulations and requirements.
• Must have good interpersonal, written and verbal communication