Food Manufacturing QA/RD Manager - AVI
Founded in 1960, AVI has rapidly become the largest family owned and operated contract foodservice company in the United States. AVI services millions of customers daily, supported by branches strategically located throughout our service area. From the first, our mission has been to provide our customers with the highest quality, most innovative, imaginative food service programs and products in the industry.
Job Summary: Manage the quality assurance and research and development processes for the AVI commissary including facilities, equipment, products, internal and external relationships.
· Developing and overseeing the administration of all quality and food safety programs to comply with all regulatory agencies and HAACP.
· Manage the QA technician and oversee the manufacturing QA process
· Working in conjunction with operations, marketing and procurement, develop new food products for AVI’s divisions, with vending as the primary internal customer.
· Enhance existing supplier relationships and follow-up on product issues.
· Provide technical expertise and be an integral part of the recall team for AVI.
· Investigate and document customer food safety/quality complaints with appropriate follow up.
· Provide GMP, HACCP, SOP training.
· Oversee daily sanitation and testing procedures in the commissary.
· Oversee 3rd party audits for new and existing vendors for the commissary.
· Develop creative solutions for a wide range of complex issues.
· Perform special projects/duties as assigned.
Ideal Candidates will:
· Have a B.S. degree in Food Science or the Biological Sciences
· Have a minimum of 4 years related experience in food or beverage manufacturing or food research and development.
· Be familiar with GMP, SOPs, HAACP
· Be Serv- Safe certified.
· Have a working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
· Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Be able to effectively manage multiple projects and assignments.
· Be a highly motivated, goal-oriented self-starter.
· Be culinary and dietetic trained.
· Have supervisory experience.
AVI Foodsystems, Inc. offers an excellent benefit package including”
· Competitive salary, commensurate with qualifications and education
· Health/Life Insurance
· 401 (k) with company match
· Paid vacations and holidays
· Advancement opportunities
Submit resume: via email to email@example.com or fax to (330) 372-1169
Attn: Bob Farmer
Questions? Call 330-372-0457
We conduct pre-employment screening. AVI is an ‘Equal Opportunity Employer” and is looking for diversity in candidates for employment.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org