Senior Lead Auditor & Trainer – 3rd Part Food Safety Services - USA
Can be located in any major US city.
Global provider of risk services, supporting 10 industries, with business in 100 countries, with 10K employees.
Perform 2nd party F&B quality, safety audits, assessments for client companies and their suppliers and 3rd party F&B GFSI benchmarked Audits for NA F&B clients.
Provide GFSI Foundation and implementation of training for full time auditors, contract auditors and client auditors on GFSI benchmarked standards and 2nd party audits.
Performs technical reviews of audit reports providing clients with timely, complete and accurate reports of their current level of F&B quality and safety compliance, implementation, corrective action and closure. Maintain schedule of audit activity with clients.
Reports to the Director of Food & Beverage Services.
· BS in Food Science, Chemistry, Science-related field.
· 5+ years of food industry experience.
· HACCP, SQF or BRC or IFS or ISO22000 auditor certifications
· Qualification to provide auditor and foundation training for GFSI Benchmarked Standards
· Travel up to 80%
Other Preferred requirements:
· Experience in ISO 9001 certified company
· Current IRCA and / or RAB-QSA Lead Auditor certification for 9001 and / or 22000 – IRCA / RAB-QSA for 14001 standard.
Salary $90-100K, bonus, excellent benefits package, 401K, 3+ weeks’ vacation.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com