R & D SOUP SPECIALIST
SEA WATCH INTERNATIONAL
8978 GLEBE PARK DRIVE, EASTON, MD 21601
A Local Seafood Processor in Easton,
Apply in person 8 to 5 or mail, fax
or email resume to email@example.com
- Full time, day shift position.
- Food Science degree or industry
- Certified in the Principles of
- Identify & produce new
products from bench to pilot to plant.
- Experience in canned and frozen
- Several years
experience in the food processing industry.
- Excellent and competitive pay
- Benefits – vacation, holiday, sick
pay, medical, vision, dental, life & disability insurance. Matching 401K.
Copyright (C) All rights
reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org