IL Food Safety Manager-100179 - Mt Sterling, IL
Job Title: Food Safety Manager
Location: Mt Sterling, IL
· Reports to Senior Vice-President/ General Counsel
· Works under direct supervision 5% of the time, works independently setting work schedule priorities 95% of the time.
This position is responsible for corporate food safety program. Manager will direct all activities related to food safety to provide excellent quality, reduce risk, and improve customer satisfaction.
· Develop systems to insure company is in compliance with all state and federal regulations on food safety including HACCP.
· Work with all departments to investigate and resolve customer complaints related to food safety
· Develop standards and procedures for safe transportation of food products
· Develop standards and procedures for safe storage of food products
· Lead company's food safety program
· Manage company recall process
· Manage and select all 3rd Party quality facility audits
This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work location.
· Bachelor's degree.
· Proficient computer/ laptop skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Overnight travel required (30%); ability to independently travel as needed, without restriction, by all modes of transportation, including car, plane or train for training or meetings.
· Ability to be on call 7 days a week
· Two years experience in food safety management
· Experience working with data bases
· Successful people management experience
: Illinois-Mt. Sterling
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com