7 children die of food poisoning in Sikkim, MP
Source of Article: http://www.indianexpress.com/news/7-children-die-of-food-poisoning-in-Sikkim--MP/464923
Three children died of food poisoning in MPï¿½s Morena district while four children of a family died in North Sikkim after consuming wild mushrooms. Three adults of the North Sikkim family are also said to be in a serious condition after they ate the wild mushrooms during a family reunion function on May 19, officials said. While one of the children died at the Government Hospital on Friday, the others died on May 20 and 21.
In Morena in MP, three children died and 52 fell ill after they consumed sweets at a marriage function in Badavali village.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org