Over 100 persons admitted in hospital for food poisoning

Source of Article:  http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1258610

 

PTI

Sunday, May 24, 2009 18:20 IST

Akola: Over 100 persons including seven children were admitted to the local hospital after eating kulfi (ice-cream) at a wedding ceremony of local MLA's son in Washim district's Kasola village, police said.

The incident happened last night at MLA Subhash Thakre's sons wedding reception, were around 200 people complained of uneasiness and vomitting after eating kulfi, police said.

Around 38 persons were treated at the district hospital, Washim. While 74 persons were rushed to the Mangrupir hospital and seven children were admitted at Baheti hospital, Washim.

There conditions are stable, hospital sources said.

 

 

 

 

Main Page

setstats            Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com

            If you have any comments, please  send your email to info@foodhaccp.com