Our client is a privately owned fruit and vegetable
products manufacturer. The company has been in operation for more than
10 years and has a multi-million dollar annual sales revenue.
Nearest Metro City: Los Angeles, CA
Highly competitive package, commensurate with experience
1) Design and conduct experiments related to developing
and improving flavor, texture and nutritional profiles.
2) Complete product development projects (concept through to
3) Work closely with customers and suppliers in the development of new
products and identify, develop and implement new ideas, ingredients and
4) Provide assistance to commercialization group for product trials and
start-ups, troubleshoot process and general technical assistance.
5) Generate appropriate reports relating to work accomplished or in
6) Maintain notebooks and records according to SOPs, GMPs and currently
1) Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Chemistry or
2) One to three years of experience in related field.
3) Experience in product development, product formulation and
4) Bilingual Spanish/English a MUST
5) Experience with 3rd party audits
6) Knowledge of protein functionality and general food functionality.
7) Understanding of basic nutrition.
8) Initiative and drive with the ability to work in a fast paced, open