Lab Technician (Food Science) Entry Level – Atlanta, GA
Atlanta, GA (Map it!
At least 2 year(s)
Recent / New Grads
Description Large Bottling Company is in need of 2 Lab Technician (Food Science) interns.
Technician (Food Science)
· Design, develop, conduct and/or review experiments (e.g. laboratory or process experiments) in order to deliver new products; evaluate ingredient, product or packaging safety, efficacy or claims; or evaluate new ingredients, materials, products or processes)
· Support day to day quality activities in manufacturing by gathering, reporting, and analyzing quality and production data.
· Prepare samples and sampling plan for ingredients, intermediate or finished products, or other materials in order to perform analyses (e.g. chemical, physical, sensory & microbiological)
· Prepare beverages and conduct analytical tests and taste or odor tests according to sensory guidelines
· Maintain laboratory equipment and instrumentation (e.g. troubleshooting, conducting preventative maintenance, calibrating and repairing)
· Record data from analyses or experiments in computer, log book or laboratory notebook
· Participate in quality initiatives, including research, surveys, analytics, etc
· Assist with process improvement for the supply chain and quality group
· Design reports to improve data availability and accuracy in manufacturing and quality system
· Develop & document processes to streamline workflows
· Complete other projects as assigned
Prefer new Recent Grads
Essential Job Functions
· Beverage development
· Preparation of final product formulations and support documentation
· Assist in setting ingredient and product specifications
· Support day to day quality issues in manufacturing by gathering, reporting, and analyzing quality and production data.
· Be able to effectively function across functional teams (marketing, operations, quality, R&D, supply chain)
· Maintain a clear and precise laboratory notebook
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org