Albania: 50 Kicevo students get food poisoning in Tirana

Source of Article:  http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/6914/2/

 

Friday, 29 May 2009

About 50 Kicevo high school students on a three-day excursion in Albania suffered food poisoning on Thursday and were treated in Tirana's Military Hospital.

Hospital director Bedri Miha said 14 students received treatment, whereas the others checked out of the hospital last night.

The students and their teachers are currently on their way to Kicevo.

According to initial information, the students probably went sick from the food they consumed in a fast food restaurant next to Tirana stadium "Qemal Stafa".

Albanian police has launched an investigation, whereas results from the food sample analysis are pending.

 

 

 

 

Main Page

setstats            Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com

            If you have any comments, please  send your email to info@foodhaccp.com