The comprehensive food
safety information website
Food Safety & Quality Supervisor
Location: Marshall, MN
Food Safety & Quality Supervisor-13003435
This position ensures that all products produced are safe and wholesome and that they meet company standards for quality and consistency in a large manufacturing facility.
· Assures compliance to all areas of manufacturing including raw materials, processing, finished product, storage, handling, and shipping, focusing attention on customer process.
· Assists in the development and maintenance of raw materials, sub- assembly and finished product specifications, focusing on private label products. Leads sensory processes for all raw finished and in-process materials for use in production via sampling and inspection guidelines outlined by internal or co-manufactured requirements, including packaging for quality and capacity.
· Coordinates training for all employees in the areas of customer expectations around GMP's and other requirements and insures documentation meets program expectations.
· Works to ensure that the preoperative sanitation inspections and environmental monitoring are conducted and proper follow- up occurs when unsanitary conditions exist.
· Monitors the established programs for incoming raw ingredients in the areas of product rotation, sampling frequency, sample testing and reporting of data to management to assure conformance to specifications. Follows up with suppliers and/or buyers to insure corrective action is taken.
· Implements and monitors programs to ensure compliance to finished good specifications.
· Assists FSQ Manager in maintenance and auditing of Quality Management System for both internal and customer produced products.
· Works with and assists in areas of new product development assuring new product specifications meet quality assurance levels outlined by customer and Marketing groups.
· Reviews and works toward the resolution of customer complaints.
· Works with Plant FSQ Manager and Operations personal to ensure plant compliance to Federal and State regulatory standards and reports any deviation to Quality Assurance and Plant Management.
· Provides support in absence of FSQ Manager to provide positive release of raw materials, packaging and finished products after collection and review of documentation outlined in release criteria.
· Responsible to conduct yourself in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Years of Related Experience: Typically has 5-7 years related experience
: US-Minnesota-MARSHALL-MN-601 MICHIGAN ROAD (0753)
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com