Consumer Science Lab Leader Cooking Products
To lead, organize and prioritize the activities within the
consumer science labs to maximize cooking performance as it relates to
those key consumer metrics for each product platform and new model
launch. Impose a discipline system
of testing and documentation for present and future use on both branded
and competitive product.
1. Coordinate and manage all activities
within the consumer science labs to support all new product launches and
their respective development schedules.
2. Coordinate and maintain a historical
log of data for all tests done in the CSL.
3. Develop schedules and prioritize work
for assigned personnel in relation to the defined goals and objectives
for each project.
4. Present within regularly scheduled
meetings to both internal and external customers.
5. Manage activities and personnel to meet
or exceed company objectives.
6. Work with multiple labs to develop and maintain standardized
testing plans for the consumer science metrics.
7. Provide leadership and support in
developing plans for future growth with Consumer Union.
8. Provide leadership in maximizing our
product performance as it relates to Consumer Union testing and
9. Provide leadership and support in
building the relationship with Good Housekeeping.
10. Provide project updates to management and project teams as
11. Must be able to work within a team environment.
12. Analyze lab data and correlate to field experiences.
13. Assist in the establishment of testing methods and execute
these methods to meet these objectives.
14. Fully supports company programs, policies and objectives.
in writing new procedural instructions as well as maintain current
test procedures with diligence and accuracy
orderly and correct test files
to write test reports
established test plan as per test unit
written and oral presentations
key performance metrics, provide feedback, and evaluations for
productively in a cross functional and diverse workplace utilizing
the global experience within the corporation.
degree required – Bachelors degree a plus
Office skills – Word, Excel, Power Point
to work effectively with minimal supervision
understanding of statistics and good measurement systems
· Bachelor of Science
degree is required.
· Minimum of 5 years
of product related experience is required.
· Professional or
residential cooking experience is preferred.
· 3 years minimum
management or leadership experience.
· 5 years minimum
product testing / development experience in a home economic or consumer
science related field.