Sr. Food Technologist (Beverage) – Dayton, NJ
Independently develop and test flavors in beverage applications for the NA and global sales efforts. As Project Manager, provide cross-functional team leadership and manages more junior Technologists and Technician staff. Direct flavor and technology development for focus category and flavor types.
Within project teams, develop winning flavor systems for key regional and global customers. Provide development leadership to building flavor portfolios and technical services for customers. Provide application training for Technologists and Technicians. Provide leadership to advance strategic category and platform initiatives. Provide cross-functional Project Management when designated as project leader.
· Ability to work independently and with beverage team to successfully complete customer projects on time.
· Work closely with other functions, marketing, SCI and analytical for proactive and reactive projects.
· Interact successfully with key customers developing technical to technical relationships.
· Knowledge of beverage processes and processing equipment.
· Anticipate, investigate and resolve problems with raw materials, flavor systems and finished prototypes.
· Participate directly and provide cross-functional leadership in strategic category and platform initiatives to build flavor system capabilities, execute training programs and Bank flavor offerings.
· Develop and execute training & guidance to more junior staff to increase their competence and value.
· Develop application skills to address changing food product trends and processing techniques.
· Safe work practices.
Four Year Degree. (BS/BA in biological, chemical or food science preferred.)
Minimum of 5 years of experience in flavor industry in active product development.
Fluent in English. Additional languages highly desirable.
Excellent communication, computer and math skills.
At least 8-10 years of work experience in flavor and/or food industry
Proven Creative ability.
Dayton, NJ US
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org