Services Group Leader
JOB TITLE: (M00430) CORPORATE TECHNICAL SERVICES GROUP LEADER
HOURS: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (flexible hours as needed)
· Strong commitment to and support of McKee Foods values, ethics, goals, and objectives.
· M.S. Degree in technical or business related discipline.
· Five years of technical or quality experience related to food processing.
· Two years of supervisory experience.
· Proven excellent work record with demonstrated high levels of initiative, judgment and self direction.
· Demonstrated strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
· Demonstrated ability to accept, facilitate, and implement change.
· Demonstrated excellent project management skills; uses analytical abilities, sensible approaches, collaboration and other methods to resolve complex problems and make decisions in a timely manner. Understands implications of decisions and how decisions align with the organizational big picture.
· Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
· Demonstrated excellence in relationship building with working partners; including peers, customers, and suppliers.
· Demonstrated strong leadership ability in developing and motivating others.
· Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Detail oriented.
· Willing to travel as required.
· Demonstrated good computer skills.
· Successful test results.
· Experience with baked food products.
· Experience with the development/management of Quality Systems.
· Experience with Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) standards.
· Certified Quality Manager Professional certificate from ASQ (American Society for Quality).
· Provide timely, accurate product specifications and professional sensory analysis services to customer departments.
· Continuously improve corporate quality results through the use of analysis and action, relationship building and leadership.
· Maintain awareness of emerging technical/complex food issues or trends that may affect product quality and consistency. Communicate those issues (with recommendations as appropriate) and their potential impact to Company management.
· Provide growth, development, and leadership opportunity for subordinate group members.
· Work with plant management, other technical departments to solve problems and improve quality performance.
· Identify opportunities to improve consistency and quality of products and lead group in their implementation.
· Administer the corporate formula and specification change process.
If you are a team-oriented person with the ability to work with people at all levels of the organization and meet the above criteria, please visit our website at www.mckeefoods.com under the current job openings.
To be considered as an applicant for this position, all resumes and/or applications must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. (ET) on Monday, June 15, 2009.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com