Quality Assurance Coordinator - Topco Associates, Inc.
Department/Location: QUALITY ASSURANCE
Reports directly to: VICE PRESIDENT, QUALITY ASSURANCE
BASIC PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Under the direction of Topco QA management, performs a variety of activities in order to assist the QA department with various tasks to ensure organization, order and tracking of QA initiatives. In addition, provides direct support to QA management.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Creates, maintains and updates personnel lists, organizational charts, contacts for vendors and members as needed.
2. Prepares, proofs and edits reports, presentations and summarizes as needed for the department.
3. Provides administrative support to QA Management Team that includes the handling of sensitive details and assignments but is not limited to expense reports, calendars, phone calls, time tracking, meeting arrangement, and organizing travel.
4. Coordinates schedules and meetings
5. Effectively communicates with members, vendors and others as required in a timely manner. Handles overflow of department phone calls and notifies staff accordingly.
6. On a weekly basis, organize and track attendance and payroll through the online portal system for the department.
7. Issue bill backs as needed
8. Assist in QA activities in the lab such as product cuttings, reports and specification writing with the assistance of the QA technologists.
9. Order all QA supplies
10. Work with Consumer Services and QA on all MSDS requests and respond in a timely manner
11. Proactively streamline existing workflow processes, identify continuous improvements and develop tools to assist the department in their effectiveness.
12. Proactively manage all aspects of the QA shopping’s including but not limited to scheduling, reporting, and preparations.
13. Prepare executive reports
14. Provide a resource for tracking and obtaining information on GFSI and certifications, recalls, or other QA information.
15. When requested, survey vendors for necessary information
16. Ability to provide back-up to QA Specialists
17. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
POSITION: QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR
PERFORMANCE EVALUATION CRITERIA
Successful performance of these job functions should result in:
· Prompt, accurate, and efficient performance of duties.
· Prompt, courteous, and professional handling of incoming and outgoing phone calls.
· Timely research and preparation of material for projects and reports with a desire to learn new things.
· Prompt and efficient handling of department correspondence.
· Ongoing effective and cooperative communication among departments.
· Set up and maintenance of current and complete department files.
· Timely maintenance of attendance reports and vacation schedules.
· Timely and accurate reporting.
Some college required, college degree in a science-related field preferred or combination of education and experience conferring equivalent skills.
· Ability to use standard business software.
· Proficiency and accuracy in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Advanced capabilities in database software and programs such as Excel and Access.
· Solid interpersonal and communication skills with a high degree of sensitivity for confidentiality
· Ability to gather, organize and analyze data
· Strong sense of priority, logic and objectivity.
· Strong time management and follow-through skills.
· One year experience in an office or lab setting. Entry-level will be considered for those candidates with a strong desire to learn more about Quality Assurance. Experience in a QA environment is preferred.
· Superior ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels verbally and in writing.
· Ability to be diplomatic in communicating with others and to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
· Ability to analyze situations and develop creative solutions.
· Ability to be organized and detail oriented, to organize workload, set priorities, and meet deadlines on a regular basis.
· Positive attitude with a willingness to be of service to others on a daily basis.
· Flexibility and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
Interested applicants: Please e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com