Q/C-Food Safety- HACCP Coordinator - Goldcoast Salads - Naples, FL
Company: Goldcoast Salads
Job Location: Naples, Fl
Employment type: Full Time
Start Date: Immediately
Benefit: Health Insurance and year end
bonus program, Paid vacation
Required experience: 5 plus years
Company description: Goldcoast Salads is a manufacturer of high quality seafood spreads. www.goldcoastsalads.com
Job Summary: Manage the HACCP plan and quality systems. Have a hands on approach to managing.
· Be responsible for maintaining and implementing current HACCP Plan and Quality System Program.
· Have experience with USDA/FDA guidelines
· Have experience with 3rd party audits
· Maintain HACCP records in organized fashion
· Act as a liaison with Government Officials.
· Communicate with suppliers and customers in all quality related issues
· Work with plant management team and employees to implement established programs to resolve quality issues as needed.
· Develop employees through training, annual review, monitoring and mentoring
· Swabbing, Daily ATP testing, mold plating, mold kills, Listeria testing
· Provide food safety, GMP, SOP, sanitization, and basic HACCP training to employees
· Be Serv – Safe certified
· Will report to owner of company
· Must have strong leadership and communication skills
· Oversee production line for quality
· Required to be available to provide support to the plant management staff during hours of operation
· Submit resumes to: email@example.com or fax to 239-304-0439. Attn Peter Radno
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org