Jun 2009, 0520 hrs IST, TNN
Nearly 30 people, including six children, were hospitalised due to food poisoning
at Vambay Colony in Madhurawada of Visakhapatnam
on Tuesday morning. The condition of three persons is said to be critical.
Sources said the people who had eaten idlis at a roadside eatery began
vomiting. Some complained of diarrhoea. They were rushed to King George
Hospital. Meanwhile, the municipal corporation authorities sealed the
eatery and began an inquiry into the quality of the food served to the