Supply Chain Specialist - The Steritech Group, Inc.
A Supply Chain Specialist is a position on the Operations team reporting to the Director of Supply Chain & Certification Services. The primary focus of this position is to conduct audits that measure conformity to established regulatory, industry and proprietary brand standards for clients in the distribution, packaging and processing industries.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct audits according to Steritech standards
• Develop and maintain and exceptional level of client satisfaction
• Promptly complete and submit assigned reports
• Maintain service equipment in excellent condition
• Perform all other duties as assigned
Position Requirements Candidates degree and experience must meet one of the following areas according to the National Environmental Health Association:
• Bachelor's degree in food science or environmental health from an accredited degree program OR
• Bachelor's degree and at least two (2) years experience in food protection OR
• Bachelor's degree and possession of the NEHA REHS/RS credential OR
• Associate's degree and four (4) years progressive experience in food related work
• High School or GED and five (5) years progressive experience in food related work
• At least five (5) years experience in Quality Assurance and Food Safety Management or Auditing
• Ability to travel extensively overnight, up to 75%, to audit and attend training classes; including weekend travel
Desired Skills and Experience
• Over five (5) years experience in Quality Assurance and Food Safety Management or Auditing
• Ability to effectively communication both verbally and in writing
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint Certifications or Registrations in the following areas are a plus:
• SQF, GMA-SAFE, ISO 22000, PAACO, ServSafe, Food Safe or Public Health Inspector
The Steritech Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org