Quality Assurance Manager
(13-67) New Berlin, New York
Assurance Managers! Come join the #1 yogurt brand in the country! Our journey is only
Are you seeking a career with a manufacturing company who consciously chooses
to do things differently? We got our start making yogurt, but trust us! We
are more than just that! We’re a team of passionate people and we are looking
for a Quality Assurance Manager who will join the Chobani
family in New Berlin, NY.
In this exciting role, your responsibilities will include develop, establish,
and enforce quality assurance standards and measures for the overall quality
and food safety within the organization
· Lead the development, establishment, and enforcement of quality assurance
measures as related to testing standards for current and new products.
· Create methodologies and processes for the collection and analysis of data
ensuring accuracy and reliability for overall product quality evaluation.
· Train, coach, and mentor QA staff and other junior staff members; plan and
conduct performance appraisals of QA staff, interview, hire, and administer
disciplinary action as necessary.
· Develop laboratory SOPs, GMP systems, and help establish sanitary systems.
· Provide recommendations and approve the purchase of advanced laboratory
technological analytical equipment.
· Ensure quality measures comply with regulatory standards, industry standards,
and accepted best practices.
· Conduct internal audits to measure and assure adherence to established QA
standards for software development, application integration, and information
system performance and corresponding documentation.
· Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to
stakeholders and executive management.
· Follow Chobani safety procedures.
· Follow good manufacturing practices.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· 7-10 years of quality assurance experience within the food safety industry,
in the dairy preferred.
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer,
dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and
local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE
Chobani was founded in 2005 with the belief that
people have great taste, they just need great options. Hence the vision for Chobani was born - to give consumers access to
authentically crafted, delicious, better-for-you food products.
Since then, Chobani has grown from five people to
over 2,000 strong, and today is America's #1 selling yogurt brand. With three
manufacturing plants and offices around the globe, the Chobani
family is quickly growing.
As a company, we're proud to offer careers with limitless opportunities in a
fast-paced environment, outstanding co-workers and a chance to make a
difference. Members of "Team CHO" are in on the ground floor of a
rapidly growing business with an exciting future. And we're always looking
for passionate, hard working, nothing but good
people to join us as we strive to bring people better options, one cup at a
To apply, please click