Food Technologist – Hutchinson, KS
Requisition Number 2903 Address1 709 W. 31st Ave
City Hutchinson State/Province Kansas
Zip/Postal Code 67502
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Processing and Food Ingredients division. We are looking for a Food Technologist at our Hutchinson, KS plant to develop new products and improve the manufacturing process. You will approve all raw material used by the company and provide technical assistance to customers and all company departments. You must be self-motivated and work well independently. You must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and have the ability to multi-task.
• Update supplier information, kosher certificates, nutritional data, labeling regulations and product technical sheets.
• Provide technical assistance to customers and all company departments.
• Ensure customers product samples are shipped correctly and in a timely manner.
• Develop new products and improve manufacturing processes.
• Approve all raw material used by the company.
• Perform research studies on products, procedures and manufacturing processes.
• Perform necessary tests of competitor products and recommend best product match.
• Formulate new analog products (Bacon, Ham, etc) to meet the needs of customers.
• Ensure the company is compliant with all Federal and State regulations.
• Provide work direction, formulations and process procedures to production staff.
• Provide technical information and product applications to sales staff.
• Bachelor degree in Food Science or Chemistry
• Working knowledge of all State and Federal regulations
• Previous internship in Food Processing
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from the Canadian border to Texas. CHS is an EEO employer.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org