Quality Assurance Manager (Food Science) - Reedsburg, WI
The QTI Group is a privately owned human resources and staffing organization. Specializing in the placement of industrial, administrative, professional and executive talent, we partner with you to understand your career goals and advise you on opportunities. Our wide reaching network lets us offer you more choices at all skill levels with flexible placement options.
We are recruiting for a great opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager to cover three facilities in the state of Wisconsin. This position is responsible for management of all quality control functions and quality control personnel at three facilities. They will be expected to carry out policies to produce a high quality product consistent with customer specifications and government regulations. This is a direct hire opportunity. This role is not in a lab environment.
· Ensure all Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations related to food safety and quality are followed at all times.
· Ensure updated and proper applications of all SSOPs, bacteriological monitoring and investigation, and sanitation inspections.
· Ensure the maintenance of all quality control programs, procedures, documentation , and statistical records including X-Bar Charts.
· Review all daily processing records to ensure compliance to 21 CFR 110, 21 CFR 113, customer and company specifications.
· Determine quality level of product and assign grades.
· Assist in FDA, USDA, State, Third Party, internal and customer audits and inspections.
· Investigate and respond to customer complaints.
· Ensure proper management of the held product, storage condition, and quality of labeling, packaging, and shipping operations.
· A Food Science degree or Technical courses in Chemistry, Bacteriology or related field, with three or more years of practical experience or a combination of both.
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
· Ability to interpret technical procedures or governmental regulations.
· Valid drivers license to travel to locations in Sauk, Columbia and Buffalo Counties.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org