QC Technician – Aurora, IL
· · Fully understand the process flow from raw materials to finished product.
· · Enter results into a computerized system, track and report results (GP/SAP/MS Office programs).
· · Understand microbiological concepts, procedures, and knowledge of aseptic technique.
· · Sign-off on finished blends based on product control samples.
· · Prepare and perform basic organoleptic tests on finished goods and raw materials.
· · Prepare and/or collect samples for laboratory testing.
· · Pull retain samples and assist with investigations.
· · Perform essential Food Safety checks on prescribed frequency.
· · Conduct audits per SOPs on prescribed frequency.
· · Advanced knowledge of cGMPs, HACCP and FDA regulations.
· · Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
· · Must be proficient in MS Office programs (Excel, Word, etc.)
· · Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
· · Bachelor of Science degree in a relevant field of study (Food Science, Microbiology, etc.)
· · Experience in the food industry (Health/Supplement/Nutritional Food preferred).
· · Experience with Standard Operating Procedures (development, implementation and education).
Aurora, Illinois, United States
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org