Food Technician II –New Boston, MI
Perform research and development projects to develop new formulas, process procedures and specifications for new products. Conduct standardzed tests on ingredients and analyze reslts to classify products, provide technical solutions to production issues. Document results, develop recommendations and present findings to management. Provide assistance to Quality and Development Manager as needed.
1. Bachelor degree in food science or related field.
2. Minimum of two (2) to five (5) years experience in research and development in a food manufacturing environment.
3. Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality controls, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution in a food industry.
4. Knowledge of principles andprocesses for providing customer services, includng customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
5. Demonstrated laboratory and instrumentation skills (sensory testing, calibration, etc.).
6. Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), HACCP principles and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requirements and standards.
7. Demonstrated ability to analyze and make sound business judgements that consider the costs and benefits of potential actions.
8. Evidence of ability to identify complex problems to evaluate options and implement solutions.
9. Demonstrated computer proficiency (Microsoft Office, Internet, database, etc.) with advanced Excel skills.
10. Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate technical information to a wide variety of audiences.
New Boston, Michigan, United States
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org