poisoned with salmonella
of Article: http://polskieradio.pl/thenews/national/artykul110178_dozens_poisoned_with_salmonella.html
have been poisoned with salmonella in the south-eastern city of Przemysl
following consumption of ice cream.
The first cases of
salmonella poisoning were reported at the Main Sanitary Inspectorate on
Friday evening. So far, twenty-four people have been diagnosed with the
bacteria and three have been hospitalized in Przemysl.
All patients suffered
severe poisoning but, after treatment, are feeling much better.
Salmonella bacillus, the cause of the poisoning, was
discovered in ice-cream. “The shop which sold poisoned ice-cream has been
closed and the staff is under observation,” said Adam Sidor from the
Sanitary Inspectorate in Przemysl. (mg/mmj)