Quality Assurance Manager
(13-67) New Berlin, New York
Assurance Managers! Come join the #1 yogurt brand in the country! Our journey
is only beginning!
Are you seeking a career with a manufacturing company who consciously
chooses to do things differently? We got our start making yogurt, but trust
us! We are more than just that! We’re a team of passionate people and we
are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager who will join the Chobani family in New Berlin, NY.
In this exciting role, your responsibilities will include develop,
establish, and enforce quality assurance standards and measures for the
overall quality and food safety within the organization
· Lead the development, establishment, and enforcement of quality assurance
measures as related to testing standards for current and new products.
· Create methodologies and processes for the collection and analysis of
data ensuring accuracy and reliability for overall product quality
· Train, coach, and mentor QA staff and other junior staff members; plan
and conduct performance appraisals of QA staff, interview, hire, and
administer disciplinary action as necessary.
· Develop laboratory SOPs, GMP systems, and help establish sanitary
· Provide recommendations and approve the purchase of advanced laboratory
technological analytical equipment.
· Ensure quality measures comply with regulatory standards, industry
standards, and accepted best practices.
· Conduct internal audits to measure and assure adherence to established QA
standards for software development, application integration, and
information system performance and corresponding documentation.
· Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information
to stakeholders and executive management.
· Follow Chobani safety procedures.
· Follow good manufacturing practices.
To apply, please click
- See more at: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW15Lndyb2JsZXdza2kuNzAwMzAuMTc2MEBrZWxseW9jZy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20#sthash.WfYv800D.dpuf