For more than 100 years Boar’s Head*, a premier provider
of quality delicatessen products and services, remains committed to its
time honored traditional processes through the involvement of their
dedicated employees. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for an
available Food Technologist opportunity. Reporting directly to the
R&D Project Leader, the Food Technologist must possess strong
practical and technical skills in the field of new process development
for all meat and poultry products. The Food Technologist must have the
ability to integrate their technical strengths with creativity in new
product development and process design.
• Take all measures to ensure distributor/customer total
• Supervise and perform the daily projects assigned by department.
• Ensure all new associates are properly trained and understand all
• Exercise good leadership and communication skills.
• Help build and maintain an effective R & D team.
• Communicate effectively with all customers (internal and external).
• Keep accurate records on all tests that are being performed.
• Ensure all department requirements & Standard Operating Procedures
(SOP’s) are met.
• Actively participate in research, justification and implementation
involved in long range planning of the department and product lines.
• Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Food Technology, or
related field OR equivalent experience.
• Three (3) to five (5) years experience in an
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
BOAR’S HEAD* IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
“Boar’s Head” may include Boar’s Head Provisions Co., Inc,
Frank Brunckhorst Co., LLC, or one of our other