Golf campers hit with food poisoning

Source of Article: http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2009/jun/17/golf-campers-hit-food-poisoning/

BOULDER, Colo. Several teenage golfers staying at the University of Colorado for an instructional camp were stricken with food poisoning this week from an off-campus source, the school said.

The golfers were part of the Nike Camp Boulder, which isn't affiliated with the university. The camp was renting dorm rooms at Williams Village, CU spokesman Bronson Hilliard said, but the camp told Hilliard it believed off-campus food caused the illness.

It wasn't clear how many campers were sick, but the camp did ask CU to prepare upcoming meals. The camp had only previously paid for breakfast provided by CU, Hilliard said.

The campers also weren't sure which eateries caused the illness, or when they ate the bad food.

 

Main Page

setstats Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com

If you have any comments, please  send your email to info@foodhaccp.com