Executive Assistant Center for Food Safety – Washington, DC
The Center for Food Safety is a
non-profit, membership organization established to address the impacts of our
food production systems on human health, the environment and animal welfare.
The organization is a leading advocate working to ensure consumer and
environmental protection on a variety of issues including genetic
engineering, irradiation, aquaculture and organic food standards.
· Maintain schedule and schedule meetings for the Executive Director
· Conduct research and writing (including correspondence) for the Executive Director
· Maintain database of colleagues and correspond with nonprofits and funders
· Perform basic bookkeeping tasks, including data entry into Quickbooks
· Assist the ED with administration of grants to other nonprofits, including requesting and keeping track of proposals, reports and budgets
· Provide other administrative support as needed
Salary commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits and work environment.
Qualifications: Minimum of five years of administrative experience in an office setting. Strong organizational skills a must. Experience in bookkeeping and understanding of basic nonprofit accounting preferred. Commitment to and enthusiasm for CFS's mission a plus.
How to Apply:
Please send letter of interest, resume, and references.
Apply Here (write for more information)
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com